We’re of the go-big or go-home school of thought here at Geeky Giving. Your donations to Geeky Giving in support of Barrow Neurological Foundation can do epic good. With that in mind an equally epic giveaway was warranted.
We have a cache of prizes Link would be jealous of and we selected some primo ones for the first monthly Geeky Giving prize pack. How epic?
Here’s what one lucky person will win:
- 2 All-Con Passes to Phoenix Comicon 2016
- Chloe Neill prize pack including signed editions of The Veil, Some Girls Bite, and The Dark Elite omnibus and some seriously sweet swag
- Signed copy of Shattered by Kevin Hearne
- Signed copy of Three Days in April by Edward Ashton
- Signed copy of Conspiracy of Angels by Michelle Belanger
- A box set of The Magicians Trilogy by Lev Grossman
- The Mirror Empire by Kameron Hurley
How do you enter? Lots of ways. First, you can donate $5 to Geeky Giving and score yourself the February 2016 Book Bundle with great stories by Mary Robinette Kowal, Karina Cooper (writing as K.C. Alexander), Edward Ashton, and Sierra Dean. You’ll get an entry for doing that. The more you donate, yep, the more we’ll enter you in the contest (list of point values at the end of this post), but this isn’t just about money. If you are game to spread the word about Geeky Giving via social channels, we’ll give you entries, too. Follow our authors, more entries.
Basically, show support for the cause in the fashion you’re best able and we’ll enter you in this contest. Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. We’ll add in points for donations as they’re verified.
Remember: Bonus entries can be earned according to the following:
Donate $5 = current month’s story bundle + 1 entry
Donate $10 = current month’s bundle + 5 entries
Donate $25 = all story bundles + 20 entries
Donate $50+ = all story bundles + 50 entries